Where will You Spend Eternity?
How have you answered it?
Will you refuse to think on these things and seal your own doom? “The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
WHY AM I NOT A CHRISTIAN?
1. Do I plead the Excuse that I do Not Understand the Bible? “Search the Scriptures.” “If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine.” John 5:39; 7:17
2. Am I Thinking I am Good Enough Now? “All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23. “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3-5.
3. Is it Because I am Afraid of Ridicule? “Whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the son of man be ashamed.” Luke 9:26.
4. Am I Stumbling at Seeing Hypocrites in the Church and Rejecting Christ Myself? “Wherein thou judgest another, thou condem est thyself.” Romans 2:1. “Every one of us shall give account of himself to God.” Romans 14:12. “The soul that sinneth, it shall die.” Ezekiel 18:4.
5. Am I Unwilling to Give Up All for Christ? “For your sakes He became poor.” II Corinthians 8:9.
6. Am I Afraid I shall Not be Accepted? “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.” I Timothy 1:15. “Him that cometh to Me, I will in no wise cast out.” John 6:37.
7. Am I so busy with the World that I am Neglecting My Soul’s Salvation? “Love not the world.” I John 2:15. “What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” Mark 8:36. “The world passeth away, and the lust thereof.” I John 2:17.
8. Do I Not Know How to be Saved? “The Blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.” I John 1:7. “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.” Acts 16:31.
9. Do I Fear I Shall Not Hold Out? “He is able also to save them to the uttermost, that come unto God by Him.” Hebrews 7:25. “He is able to keep that which I have commited unto Him.” 11 Timothy 1:12.
10. Do I Know There is Danger and Still Keep on Saying – There is Time Enough Yet? “Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.” Proverbs 27:1.