Twelve Ways to Be Sure of hell
1. Consider the Bible to be out-of-date and unworthy of your intelligent consideration… I Corinthians 1:18 - “For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness…”
2. Never read the Bible… Romans 10:17 - “…faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.”
3. Never attend a gospel preaching Church or Sunday School… for fellowship with saved people, and hearing of God’s love for the lost has melted the stony heart of many sinners! Ezekiel 36:26. “…I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh.”
4. Never listen to a gospel message or song… Many people have been saved by this method! I Corinthians 1:21. “…it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.”
5. Never pray or call for God’s help or forgiveness… Romans 10:13. ”For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved.”
6. Continue to live a sinful, selfish life and never think of future judgment… Hebrews 9:27. “…it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the Judgment.”
7. Never once admit you are a sinner without hope… That’s the way it was with the prodigal son, but one day…Luke 15:17. “…he came to himself…”
8. Never admit there is life after death… This will keep you from preparing for the inevitable! Amos 4:12. “Prepare to meet thy God.”
9. Never allow a Christian acquaintance to witness to you of his faith in Christ… Many have been convinced and consequently saved by listening to the testimony of Christians: Acts 8:35,37. “…Philip opened… the… Scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. …And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”
10. Never, no never, read a gospel tract… Many have testified that it was the message of a tract that led them to Christ! Isaiah 55:11. “…My Word… shall not return unto Me void.”
11. Declare freely that the message of salvation is for the birds, and don’t try to understand it… You might be convinced! II Peter 3:3. “…there shall come in the last days scoffers…”
12. After following these suggestions, just wait patiently – time will do the rest!… P.S. While waiting, if there still lingers in your heart any hope of Heaven, why not check your resolve in this matter.
Turn in faith to the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation and forgiveness. For He said, Luke 5:32. “I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
It worked well for the thief on the cross!
II Corinthians 6:2. “Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”