Believe it or Not, It's True!
1. Nothing in the world is so important as the salvation of your soul!
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” Mark 8:36-37
2. Nothing you have done or could ever do will save your soul!
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.’’ Ephesians 2:8-9
3. God punished His innocent Son for your sins that your soul might be saved!
“For He (God) hath made Him (Christ) to be sin for us, (He) Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.’’ II Corinthians 5:21 “Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness…” I Peter 2:24
4. Freely and unconditionally God offers present and eternal salvation to you!
‘’For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
5. If you do not believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour, you are committing the one damning sin of the Bible!
“He that believeth on Him (Christ) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:18
6. You will regret your folly forever if you are not saved!
“The Lord Jesus shall be revealed… taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord…” II Thessalonians 1:7-9
7. You may become a new creature, a child of God, by receiving in your heart the Lord Jesus as your Saviour!
“But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name.” John 1:12 “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.’’ II Corinthians 5:17
After You Are Saved — you will have an appetite for God’s Word, and will give glory to the Lord Jesus Christ for His sacrifice on the cross to pay for your sins. “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.’’ John 10:27-28 “For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.” I Corinthians 1:18